Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday's Jewelry Spotlight is featuring Sharon Borsavage of Live Wire Jewelry SB

Today's Jewelry Spotlight is featuring Sharon Borsavage of Live Wire Jewelry SB
https://www.etsy.com/shop/livewirejewelrysb



Handmade artisan jewelry made by Sharon Borsavage

Welcome, and thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my obsession's....wire, semi precious stones, unique beads, and handmade artisan beads.  I'm pretty much obsessed with beads and making jewelry. I make what I feel. It's that simple...as life should be.

I feel blessed to be able to create and share it with others, it makes my soul sing! 
Please visit my blog to share my musings at....

http://livewirejewelry.blogspot.com

Recently published in the Dec., Jan., Feb. 2011 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine as part of a collaborative Round Robin necklace exchange with international participants. 

******Published in Bead Trends January 2010 issue, and featured in the designer highlight section****

*****Featured in the Fall issue of Stringing magazine, and The Best of Stringing 2009***

I'd love to hear from you, please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment