Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Valentine's Day Ideas Posted on Pinterest from www.designfinch.com

From Pinterest

Sharing the Love: 50 Ideas for Making Your Own Valentines


There’s something super sweet about handmade valentines. Some of my favorite memories from childhood involve sitting at the kitchen table (covered head to toe with glue and glitter!) making cards for my friends.
Ok, let’s be honest…..this scenario still happens at my house today, even as an adult. Every year on Valentine’s Day, my sweetie and I exchange homemade valentines and it is my FAVORITE thing! Of course, I’ve already started brainstorming this year’s card and found so many adorable ones that I just had to share a few! If you’re looking for creative valentines that you can make yourself or together with the kidlets, then I have you covered with 50 inspirational ideas. For detailed instructions and free printables, the links below the images will take you to the original source.

Homemade DIY Valentines

Homemade DIY Valentines


Homemade DIY Valentines

Homemade DIY Valentines

Homemade DIY Valentines

Homemade DIY Valentines

Homemade DIY Valentines

Homemade DIY Valentines

Time to bust out the construction paper, right?! It’s hard to pick a favorite, but I’m especially loving the robots and pop-ups. Hmmm…..
Leave me a comment if you have other Valentine’s Day crafts or printables to share…I’d love to check out your clever ideas! In my next post, I’ll be sharing a fun printable I’m currently working on that I’m really excited about, so check back later this week for more cheesy Valentine’s Day goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment