Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hot Chocolate Cocktail

Hot Chocolate Cocktail with ChocolatRouge Wine #Cheers2Chocolate

CB-sponsored-post-white-script-600The fol­low­ing con­tent is intended for read­ers who are 21 or over…Hot Chocolate CocktailHot choco­late is the per­fect drink this time of year, but how about a hot choco­late cock­tail? This is a great adult drink option for upcom­ing hol­i­day parties…or even just a quiet night at home by the fire or the glow of the Christ­mas tree. Doesn’t it look deli­cious?!Adult Hot chocolateWhat’s great about this fun cock­tail (aside from the deli­cious taste) is that it is very easy to make thanks to Choco­la­tRouge Wine. Yes, that is choco­late andwine!!! I’m not a huge wine drinker, so until recently, I didn’t even know that this sweet dessert choco­late wine existed! But, it’s sold at a num­ber of com­mon retail­ers (to see exactly where the prod­ucts are sold, visit Choco­la­tRouge Wine’s Prod­uct loca­tor). I even found a great coupon in-store when I pur­chased my Choco­la­tRouge for $1.00 off,  so be sure to be on the look­out for coupons this hol­i­day sea­son!ChocolatRouge Wine Coupon #ShopNow, hon­estly, I was a lit­tle unsure about this as there are many wines that I just straight up don’t like at all. But, Choco­la­tRouge had me intrigued — espe­cially the Milk Choco­late wine! And, I’m pleased to say it’s good even all on its own. But, I wanted to spruce up a recipe with it and hot choco­late seemed like such a per­fect choice. Choco­la­tRouge actu­ally fea­tures cock­tail recipes on their site, so I decided to make my own twist on their Rouge Milky­way.Chocolate Wine Hot Chocolate(For two serv­ings) Heat 2 cups of milk (I used 1%), add 4 oz. of Choco­la­tRouge Milk Choco­late wine, and 2 table­spoons of cocoa pow­der or hot cocoa mix.  Stir until well-combined. Pour into glasses or mugs of your choice. Top with whipped cream and add a lit­tle dust­ing of cin­na­mon. Drink (respon­si­bly) and enjoy! Seri­ously sooooo good!!!Hot Chocolate Cocktail #Cheers2Chocolate #shop
Have YOU ever had choco­late wine?
For more from Choco­la­tRouge wines, you can check out their web­site and/or fol­low along on Face­book.

No comments:

Post a Comment