Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jewelry Spotlight - EcLipse Rose Jewelry

For this week's featured jewelry I found a wonderful shop on Etsy called EcLipse Rose Jewelry.  The owner and designer is Liz Richmond and she creates absolutely exquisite jewelry in chainmaille.   I think her designs are exceptionally unique and absolutely gorgeous.  Here is a small sample of my personal favorites, and she offers many many more so please take a moment and visit her shop EcLipse Rose Jewelry - You'll be glad you did!  You can also find her on Facebook.


Ocean Blue Bead on Mesh Bracelet


I love the way she incorporated this lovely glass bead as a focal point - Just gorgeous!!


Japanese Zig Zag Bracelet


This design is beautiful!!


Spiral Necklace


So simple and yet so stunning!


Silver Coil Beaded Cuff

This cuff is amazing!  



1 comment:

  1. Liz does beautiful work. All her jewelry is so creative and beautiful-I really love that cuff.

    ReplyDelete