Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Creations

Wow, it seems like I haven't posted anything for a very long time, but in reality, it's only been a little over a week!  Time flies when you're having fun!  I got to have a visit with my sweet niece and her Mommy and we had a fantastic time - but now, it's time for catch up!  I have so many different ideas rolling around in my head I feel like that dog from the movie UP!  - squirrel - I hope you enjoy my newest creations and I'll have more out very soon!  I'd love to hear your thoughts - feel free to leave a comment!!

Beaded Christmas Tree Ornament


Great holiday decoration! This cute Christmas tree is wire wrapped with aluminum wire and a variety of glass beads that "decorate" the tree. The tree measures 2 inches with a 2 inch wire hanger.



Wire Wrapped Marble Necklace






I really like the simplicity of this necklace.  Large dusty rose marble stone wire wrapped pendant hangs from a 16 inch silver chain with a lobster clasp. This necklace is simple and very lovely, makes a great gift for any woman or teen.




Wire Wrapped Gemstone Bracelet and Earrings

I had so much fun working on this set.  It started out very differently, and after many reworkings, this is what I came up with.  This bracelet and earring set is great for tweens and women. Light Pink and Green rondell gemstones are wrapped in silver wire to form this delicate bracelet. Bracelet measures 7 1/2 inches in length with a handcrafted hook and eye clasp. The earrings dangle 2 3/4 inches down.  Both are very simple and feminine and can go with just about anything, can be used to dress you up or down also makes a great gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment