Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rainbow Collection

I love the colors in the rainbow and decided to create a Pandora bracelet and earrings to go with this theme.  I had so much fun with this idea that I made a cute rainbow bracelet and earring set for girls as well.  It meets my 7 year old daughters approval so I knew I did good!!  Without further ado, here is my new Rainbow Collection - Leave me a comment, I would love to know your thoughts!!

Somewhere Over the Pandora Rainbow

This Pandora style bracelet is full of Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle! Red, blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, and purple are the colors that make up this beautiful rainbow in faceted Pandora style and rhinestone beads. The bracelet measure 7 1/2 inches in length on a silver snake chain with a lobster clasp.


 Rainbow Chain Earrings

These earrings are made from a rainbow of swarovski crystals dangling from chain. Light siam, light green, rose, indicolite, tanzanite, light yellow, and clear crystal make up the crystal rainbow in these earrings. The earrings hang 3 inches on multiple strands of silver plated chain from ear hooks.




 Girls Rainbow Crystal Bracelet

This adorable bracelet is perfect for any little girl. It has is made from a rainbow of colors and can go with anything! Large glass beads in yellow, pink, purple, green, and blue are surrounded by small swarovski crystals. The bracelet measures a little over 6 inches with a silver heart toggle clasp.





Girls Rainbow Crystal Flower Earrings

Beautiful swarovski crystals in a rainbow of colors comprise this adorable handcrafted flower. Dangling from a ear stud and hanging a little more than one inch down, these earrings are perfect for a little girl's outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment